Small Boats Head Update

The outlook for tomorrow’s event is still very much in the balance. The Ouse in York is falling nicely, now 1.64m, down from last night’s high of 1.9m. We don’t yet know the effect of yesterday’s rain and are waiting to get robust information from the Environment Agency before we make a final decision. If we do proceed, we may cancel events with more vulnerable boats depending on the forecast conditions. We will communicate our plans early afternoon.
Thank you for bearing with us and fingers crossed!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

YCRC logo