You can now shop and raise money for YCRC at the same time through EasyFundraising.
Whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for York City Rowing Club. There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
Here’s how it works:
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/yorkcityrowingclub/and join for free.
- There are 3 ways to raise donations when you shop online:
- Go to easyfundraising first to find the retailer you want and start shopping.
- If you shop on your mobile or tablet, get the free easyfundraising app and use it to shop online. To get it, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for ‘easyfundraising’ or find out more here: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/easyfundraising-app
- If you shop on your computer, you can download the Donation Reminder. This will give you a handy little reminder whenever a donation is available. When you see the alert, just click to activate your donation. More information on the Donation Reminder is available here: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/donation-reminder
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to YCRC for no extra cost whatsoever.
There are no catches or hidden charges. Easyfundraising doesn’t record any payment details from your purchases it simply tells the retailer you came from easyfundraising so that they credit your easyfundraising account with a donation.
So check it out, and give it a go when you’re doing your christmas shopping!